Registered Service Agency Program
REQUIRED ANNUAL REGISTRATION FORMS TO OPERATE AS A REGISTERED SERVICE AGENCY
1. Complete application form CE-RSA-01-Application
2. Existence of Nevada Business License form CE-RSA-02-ReportofBusinessLicense *business only
3. Each service/repairman MUST complete and sign each of the following forms:
a. Placed in Service Procedure Acknowledgement form CE-RSA-03-PlacedinServiceProcedure
b. Child Support Information form CE-RSA-04-ChildSupportForm*one for each registered agent
4. Submit to the Division of Consumer Equitability a list of certified standards or testing equipment of equipment if it is has been certified by someone other than the State of Nevada Metrologist.
The annual fees are:
- Registration of the Service Agency $100.00
- Registration of EACH service/repairman $20.00
5. Acceptable forms of payment: Credit/Debit Card, Check or Money Order.
Credit card authorization form CE-RSA-05-Paymentform
Return completed packet and payment to: Attn: RSA Program
(Email is for completed packets ONLY)
|Department of Agriculture
|Division of Consumer Equitability
|2150 Frazer Ave.
||email completed packet:email@example.com
|Sparks, NV 89431
6. Obtain copies of National Conference on Weights and Measures Handbook 44 and publication #14.
7. Must be knowledgeable of applicable Nevada Revised Statues 581 and Administrative Codes 581.
8. Must be knowledgeable of applicable NAC 581.370 Duties of repairman. (NRS 581.050, 581.067)
9. RSA ePacket - All forms needed to register in one .pdf file
10. RSA Agent ePacket - Forms needed to register that require agent signatures in one .pdf file
Additional Licensed Registered Service Agency information