Producer certificates are issued by the Nevada Department of Agriculture to farmers who sell raw and unprocessed crops of their own production, including honey and eggs. A produce vendor certificate is required in Nevada to sell produce not grown by that vendor or produce that is grown in another state and brought into Nevada for sale. (Un certificado de vendedor de productos agrícolas se requiere para vender productos agrícolas que no son cultivados por el mismo vendedor o productos agrícolas que son cultivados en otro estado y transportados a Nevada para su venta.)