Licensing In Nevada

In accordance with Nevada Revised Statute (NRS) 584.595 no distributor may deal in fluid milk, fluid cream or any other dairy product without first having obtained a license from the Department of Agriculture.
In addition, Nevada Administrative Code 584.6131 requires an applicant for a distributor’s license to complete and file with the Department of Agriculture all required forms. The applicant must answer all applicable questions and must furnish the Department with any other information that is required.

  • Dairy Plant
    Licensing Dairy and Plant Permits
  • Cow milking equipment
    Cow milking equipment
  • Bulk Milk Haulers
    Bulk Milk Haulers